Our publication are the pure result of collaboration with ITMO University. One of our projects, Ontodia as a service for visualization of semantic data sets and ontologies, was primarily inspired and strongly supported by ISST lab of ITMO. Therefore some of published papers are related to Ontodia.
- Mouromtsev, D., Haase, P., Cherny, E., Pavlov, D., Andreev, A. and Spiridonova, A., 2015. Towards the russian linked culture cloud: data enrichment and publishing. In The Semantic Web. Latest Advances and New Domains (pp. 637-651). Springer International Publishing.
- Mouromtsev, Dmitry, et al. “The Russian Museum Culture Cloud.” The Semantic Web: ESWC 2015 Satellite Events. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 118-122.
- Mouromtsev, D., Pavlov, D., Emelyanov, Y., Morozov, A., Razdyakonov, D. and Galkin, M., The simple, Web-based tool for visualization and sharing of semantic data and ontologies.
- Cherny, E.; Haase, P.; Mouromtsev, D.; Andreev, A. & Pavlov, D. (2015), Application of CIDOC-CRM for the Russian Heritage Cloud Platform., in Tadeusz Morzy; Patrick Valduriez & Ladjel Bellatreche, ed., ‘ADBIS (Short Papers and Workshops)’ , Springer, , pp. 448-457 .
- Mouromtsev, D., Kovriguina, L., Emelyanov, Y., Pavlov, D. and Shipilo, A., 2015, September. From Spoken Language to Ontology-Driven Dialogue Management. In Text, Speech, and Dialogue (pp. 542-550). Springer International Publishing. Vancouver.